Yes you heard right, we are pregnant! We are expecting a little one this coming up March and we are thrilled! I know it's pretty early and people usually wait longer to spread the news, but with my big mouth I just had to let it out!
Yeehaw!!! Congrats Cambone & JD. You guys will be the best parents. If you need a chocolate fix, give me a ring and I'll bring over a batch of cookies to you two. Love you guys!!!
WOO HOO! I am so glad you finally shared it with everyone! We are so excited for you guys! We love you, and can't wait for our new little niece or nephew! I hope you have had many more "really good" days, when food actually sounds good! love you!
Hey you waited longer than we did to tell everyone but who cares! It's hard to keep a secret this exiting!! I had so much fun sitting by you at "Good Things" yesterday! Love ya!
Cami!!! I am SOOOOOOO excited for you! Yay! We will have to throw ya a shower sometime soon. I love you! Hey... we need to do lunch friend. I haven't seen you in ages..
22 comments:
WOOO HOOOOO!!! i am soooooooooooo excited for YOU*
cam & jd, YEAH!!!! i'm totally excited!!! you two are going to be awesome parents! and i love your excited, yet scared faces!! love ya!
Yeehaw!!! Congrats Cambone & JD. You guys will be the best parents. If you need a chocolate fix, give me a ring and I'll bring over a batch of cookies to you two. Love you guys!!!
WOO HOO! I am so glad you finally shared it with everyone! We are so excited for you guys! We love you, and can't wait for our new little niece or nephew! I hope you have had many more "really good" days, when food actually sounds good! love you!
oh my heck... my camie is prego. im shocked but so excited for you both. yea!!!
Yay for you guys. Congratulations and the best of luck to you!!
Congrats! Your faces in the picture captures all the elements of parenthood, fun and scared!
this is the best news i have read all day!....its so exciting!
Awesome! Congratulations!!
Hey you waited longer than we did to tell everyone but who cares! It's hard to keep a secret this exiting!! I had so much fun sitting by you at "Good Things" yesterday! Love ya!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! We are so thrilled! We can't wait to see baby when we come next summer:)
Love you!
Holy cow CONGRATULATIONS!
yesssssssss! i'm so excited for you guys. we just love you both to death.
Cami!!! I am SOOOOOOO excited for you! Yay! We will have to throw ya a shower sometime soon. I love you! Hey... we need to do lunch friend. I haven't seen you in ages..
BABIES!
Hooray! Congratulations!
Yay Cam and JD! I'm so excited for you! Congrats :)
Finally! I've been checkin' the blog everyday to see when you were going to announce! Can't even wait!!!
Congrats Camie! You will be a cute mom and that will be so fun for you and Shay to have babies around the same time.
Yeah!! We are so exctied for the both of you! Such a fun news!
Woo Hoo!! I am so excited for you both! Congratulations. You will be the greatest mom.
So fun for you guys! Can't wait to see the cute baby!
Post a Comment