Here are some pictures of baby Lachlynn's room. Here I am at 33 weeks. It is getting closer!! Iam excited to see this baby girl. J.D.'s sister is getting married this weekend and my Dr. says that I can't fly on the plan because he is afraid it would start labor. I will have to miss it:( I stopped working last week and so I have a lot of time on my hands. Iam cleaning my house and getting the room ready. Things with the sheppard family are good. J.D. is busy with a lot of school and work, but we can't complain. We are very blessed!!


10 comments:
Camie you look so cute! I love it! The babies room looks great! Let me know if you need anything can't wait to see you on the 7th!
You look so cute! I love the baby's room- the colors are adorable. Good luck with everything! Thanks for inviting me to your blog :)
Oh and by the way, I love the name Lachlynn. What a beautiful name for a soon to be beautiful baby.
you stopped working?! whoa, i am so out of the loop. too bad the wedding isn't in a couple more weeks when you want to start labor:) hope you're feeling good and not working too hard nesting.
Camie, You look great!
Everything looks cute!! We're excited for you guys :)
AH!!! SO CUTE! i love the room! that turned out so cute, i'm glad. and you are finally looking pregnant!!! miss you at work btw.
What a cute little pregnant woman you are! We missed you at the wedding. I hope your last few weeks go well. Enjoy the sleep (if you can still sleep) and the time with JD before life gets crazy!
AHHHHH I LOVE HER ROOM!!!! You look amazing:)
Love the room! You look so cute! Wish I could be there! Miss you! I will see baby Lachlynn in May for Women's Conf. though:)
Post a Comment