I thought I would just do alittle update. Iam now 36 weeks and I am so ready to have this baby! This is not good, because I still have 4 weeks left and Iam so impatient. I just wanted to thank everyone for the shower! My family and friend threw me a shower last week and it was so fun to see friends and family. I was so grateful for all the support and love from everyone!! I feel so blessed. I will post pictures from the shower when I get them. Thanks again for everyone who helped.
3 comments:
I am so sad I couldn't go:( BUT I can't wait to see you on Tuesday!!!
Speaking of showers...I am sorry that I did not come to the one at the beginning of the month with my mom. My friends and I had planned a trip to St. George & Vegas back in Dec and that was the weekend, and totally forgot when we were chatting about the shower! I hope you know I love you!!
So exciting, the final countdown! Hang in there girl! Maybe she'll come just a little early for you:)I so remember those last miserable days and weeks and months... oh, LOL just remembering Ben. Remember to write down the precious moments and the challenging times. Too soon that's all you'll have to cherish as you look at your beautiful daughter all grown up. Treasure each moment - it goes faster than you think. Can't wait to see this beautiful little girl!
Post a Comment