Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Cedar city

Wow two posts in one day, Iam on a roll! Well we went to Cedar city last weekend and visited J.D.'s sister and her family. It was so much fun. They have three girls. The first night that we got there they wanted to do hair and make up. We did each others make up and to top it all of they had hot pink glitter lip stick!!! We were three hot babes in this picture. It made me excited for when Lachlynn is older and wants to do hair and make up!!

The next day we rented canoe's, had a picnic, and hiked to Cedar breaks. It was so beautiful up there. On labor day we ran a 5K, saw pretty floats, hung out with the fam, and ate great food. What a fun weekend!!!!



4 comments:

Cheyenne and Seth and Co. said...

Such a cute family! I LOVE that last picture of you beautiful little family. I'm glad you had such a great weekend! I love you! and I'm glad you're my sister :)

The Stone's said...

That baby is so smiley! Love her. Too bad you're not going to know how to visit me because you haven't seen my new house yet and I move in TOMORROW!

Kayla R. said...

HOW FUN!!! I love the last picture you 3 are adorable!! LOVE YOU CAM..

p.s. you would be an amazing teacher getting certified is so annoying i would get it ASAP...I went with AFFA group certification and i thought they were ok BUT look around there is alot of them out there!!!

Nicole said...

Love it! Wish we were there!