Tuesday, June 22, 2010

This and that

Well I just wanted to share some of these pictures of Laclynn. She is such a blessing our lives. I just love being her mom! These are a few things Lachlynn loves!
She loves to giggle and smile!


Lachlynn is such a sweet heart! She gives hugs and kisses to me and J.D., she just loves us. It's such a neat feeling to be loved so much and love her so much!



The girl also loves her baths! She gets so excited when we turn on the water. This is one of her words that she says "bath, bath!" as we are filling up the tub.



Lachlynn LOVES baby Einstein! She watches it everyday! She will just sit on my bed and watch a whole half hour episode.



This girl loves my purse! She also loves to play with chairs and stools.



3 comments:

The Stone's said...

That orange "pretty" is SO FREAKING CUTE! I wish Paislee would leave hers in! She'd rather look like a boy:) OH! I'm thinking about playing that game with you and I just squealed! I can't even wait!

Cheyenne and Seth and Co. said...

She is so cute, and I love the new background! Love that you live close now too!!!

Tanya said...

after watching her that one night, cody and i were in total agreeance that we loved her. i mean, we did before, but now after being with here without you guys, we really do!