We just moved into our FIRST house! We are so happy and excited! It is in magna by my brother's house. I have taken a lot of pictures, I just haven't found my camera in all the moving mess.
I also made my FIRST wedding cake!!! My cousin is getting married this weekend and she asked if I would make her cake. I was so excited because I would love to start doing this stuff more often. Well yesterday and today I baked all the layers and it's probably taken me um... 6 plus hours!!! Lot's of work, but so fun and worth it. I will take pictures and post them soon. Just thought I would do a little update.
1 comment:
I want to see pictures!! I was just asked to do my first wedding cake also! We will have to chat and let me know any tips!
Post a Comment