My little brother Landon plays football at hunter high, he is a senior this year, so me and J.D. have been die hard fans. He is so talented, it's been so fun to go to pretty much all of his games.
Lachynn LOVES Halloween. J.D. checked out a Halloween book from the library and it's her favorite thing, You can ask her what a ghost, bat, witch, monster,wolf, mummy, pretty much anything says and she will tell you. We went to garner village and she loved all the stuff there. She calls every Halloween decoration "pooky".
We went to the pumpkin patch and lachlynn loved it. She kept sitting on the pumpkin like chairs, she loves chairs.
Often times I will be doing stuff around the house and I will realize that it is quiet, then I will find Lachlynn reading in her room.
Lachlynn loves her daddy, they wrestle, sing, dance, and love each other, they are so fun to watch.
6 comments:
Wow they did a number to you! It looks sore! Sorry! I thought for sure you were going to make some kind of announcement for me!!!
that is a huge bruise!! sorry! cute halloween pictures :)
Oh my goodness Cam. Lachlynn is so so so cute! I can't believe how big she's getting! So much fun Halloween stuff! And Landon is so big. Remember when we called him Bubba. He really should marry Shenay. What should we do to plan that?
Oh man Cam your arm makes my tummy hurt you poor thing! I hate hate needles and that just intensified my hatred. :)
Man I wish I could find Hayden reading when it gets quiet. Usually he's opening all the bandaids or squirting lotion everywhere. Ah boys... :)
I love all these pictures. You look so pretty in the gardner village picture! ANd she is so so so cute! I agree with Shayla, that Landon should marry SHenay. I will volunteer my services to help plan that too :) Love you!!!! As always, I'm so glad that you are my sister!
CAMIE! She is getting so big! She is adorable! I noticed in the one picture she's wearing the Korker Bow I made! I LOVE it!!!! I can't believe you still have it!
Anyway, we love you guys and miss you soooo much!!!
Post a Comment