Saturday, July 16, 2011

Happy 30 weeks and happy late fourth!

I can't believe that I am 30 weeks!!! It has gone by SO fast! I went to my dr appt last week and she said she can induce me sept.16th! That's two days shy of 39 weeks!!! That's only 8 1/2 weeks away. I am feeling great, she moves and rolls all over the place.

We went to Thanksgiving point and watched the fireworks and had a picnic with my family. We have gone the past couple of years and we love it, Lachlynn always gets a train ride which she loves!

I love this picture of Lachy and J.D. she is such a cheese face! I love it!!


We had a big fourth of July shindig at our place this year. We invited J.D.'s family and my family. We told everyone to dress patriotic and the one who was the most patriotic would win a prize. This was Landon! He most definitely won first place!

4 comments:

Laura said...

That little bump is still hiding! Were you like this with Lachlynn? That picture of JD and Lachlynn is super cute!

The Stone's said...

Cute! I love Landon so much! He definitely won the most festive for sure!

Jamie said...

That picture of Landon is... AWESOME! And I love Lahclynn's cheese face!

Cheyenne and Seth and Co. said...

So cute. All of it. Except the Landon picture. That's a combination of hilarious and disturbing. Thanks for the great party. We really had a wonderful time, and one of my favorite july memories is sitting on your front lawn watching fireworks, and looking around at all our family in the glow of your tiki lanterns. All while being serenaded by beautiful patriotic music. Seriously. It made me a little teary eyed that night, I love you!! As always, I'm glad you're my sister. (p.s. i canNOT wait to hold your baby. Seriously.)