I could not be more happy with these pictures! My cousin Erin has her own photography company and she is SO talented. I got them developed, bought frames, and hung them on my walls all in one day! I love all of them, but I just picked a few to share.
4 comments:
I love all of them too! They really are so good! ANd I know I say it all the time, but I mean it sincerely every time...I LOVE you!! Everytime I see your blog post about your little girls, being "sisters" I'm so happy for you and for them that they have each other. WHat a beautiful beautiful blessing a sister is. You are truly wonderful and I'm so glad you live down the street, I'm so glad you brought us cookies today, I'm so glad you come eat ramen noodles with me, and I'm so glad that you're my sister. I love you :)
LOVE them! Seriously, you have the cutest family ever. Can't wait to see you guys.
sooo cute. LOOVE
These are great Camie! Thanks for sharing. Now I will still recognize you when I see you next year. Ya think? xoxo
Post a Comment