Wednesday, July 10, 2013
6 weeks
I can't believe Cashton is 6 weeks old already! He is such a sweet little thing.
He is such a good sleeper. Since he was just born he has been sleeping at least 5 hours straight. He is pretty mellow and calm. The girls love to be with him and hold him. Lahchy is so good with him. I put Cashton's car seat by lachlynn because she will calm him down while were driving. She is a big help! Life with 3 is an adjustment. You would be surprised at the things I can do with just one hand when I am holding cash. I started teaching at the gym at 4 weeks because I have felt GREAT! This recovery has been the easiest by far! The Lord has really helped me and my little family to adjust to our new life and family of 5!

we blessed Cashton last Sunday and he looked so cute. What a beautiful blessing, talked about him being a friend to others and helping those in need. Sure lucky to have him. He had a fever the other day so I had to take him into the Dr. They said everything is fine just a little cold, but they weighed him and he was 10 lbs!!! He is getting really big. So crazy to me because victoria at 2 months weighed 9lbs and Cashton at 5 weeks weighed 10 lbs! One of my favorite things about this boy is his BLUE eyes!
Both my girls have brown eyes so this is a fun surprise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love his blue eyes too! That was really a beautiful day! You guys have a really special family and there is definitely a reason why that sweet boy came when he did. P.s. thank you so much for the sleepover. It was so fun. I'm so thankful that you're my sister. I will never get tired of saying that :)
Post a Comment