

My baby girl turned 5! I don't know who even looks at this anymore and I don't blog a lot, but I just wanted to do a little update. Lachlynn had her birthday last month and of course EVERYTHING had to be frozen!! I made her a frozen cake that turned out pretty cool and we decorated the house with snowflakes. I say this all the time, but it feel like yesterday I was 41 week pregnant and packing my bags to head to the hospital to be induced. I love my sweet girl! Here are 10 things about Lachlynn:1. she loves any kind of animal,2. she is very quick to help others, 3.she has beautiful naturally curly hair,4. She loves to read books, 5. she loves ALL things sweet, 6. She loves to ride her bike,7. she is learning how to spell and read words. 8. she can jump rope, 9. she LOVES to play with her cousins, 10. she is always a happy little thing!
1 comment:
I was here! It was enjoyable to catch up. Thanks! I love you. xoxo
Post a Comment