Me and JD teach the CTR 6 class and we learned all about missionaries. We made our own name tags and JD tried to teach them how to speak spanish like he did on his mission, but he didn't get too far!
You are so cute. I still can't believe how grown up you are and beautiful (you were always beautiful) but grown up? It makes me feel so old. However, I am so proud of you and the wonderful woman you have become and if it means me feeling old than it is worth it! Things look like they are going great for you and your hubby is a doll. It was nice to hear from you and it is fun to see what you are doing in your life. You go girl!
2 comments:
That is so cute! Are there any boys, or is that your whole class? I bet they love their teachers!
Congrats to Zack and Niki too, that's fun to have a new niece!
You are so cute. I still can't believe how grown up you are and beautiful (you were always beautiful) but grown up? It makes me feel so old. However, I am so proud of you and the wonderful woman you have become and if it means me feeling old than it is worth it! Things look like they are going great for you and your hubby is a doll. It was nice to hear from you and it is fun to see what you are doing in your life. You go girl!
Post a Comment