Welcome baby Maycee Alice Hancuff! Niki and Zack have a new little one, she was born March 13th and was a little over six pounds. We got to hang out with them on sunday and she is sooooo cute!
Well HI! you probably don't know me, but I knew jeff when he was littler, I"m one of bec's friends. I just wanted to say that you 2 are a really cute couple and HI to Jeff!
6 comments:
Well HI! you probably don't know me, but I knew jeff when he was littler, I"m one of bec's friends. I just wanted to say that you 2 are a really cute couple and HI to Jeff!
welcome baby maycee to the world! congrats to zack and niki!!
Camie, You and your husband are so cute! I miss seeing you at dance. Those were the days!
Hi Camie! We want you and JD to come to Andrew's wedding fiesta. See details on our blog! (We couldn't get a hold of your address)
I VOTE FOR A NEW POST! NEW POST NEW POST!!!!!!!
I second the vote for a new post Cam! Call me! Love you
Post a Comment