Thursday, April 24, 2008
ok, ok!
well folks your wish is my command. If you want to see more from the sheppard family you got it! There is bad news though, I took a bunch of fun pictures of J.D.'s birth day, the sweet jazz game, easter, and playing with my little nephews and guess what? My sd card was not in my camera and now they are ALL LOST!! So I have to capture more pictures and then I will put them on my blog. I do have to spot light my little gum drop, A.K.A JD, every morning I wake up late and Iam running around the house like a mad man trying to get ready for work. J.D. will get up (mind you he does not have to be out of bed for another hour and a half) and make me a protein shake for breakfast, he even puts a banana in it to make it taste good. And then he packs me a lunch. He is so sweet! I love him. Anyways there is more to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
JD is a good guy. and i can totally picture you as a mad man.
Woo hoo! Is this post because of my comment! I knew I could light a fire under your little bum!!! Are you comin on sat?
You both are the cutest couple. I love you Cambone. Cherish your husband for times like that, it will keep you appreciating him when he does do something wrong. Not that he will. But just in case he does, remember stuff like this, I promise, you'll love him more each time, no matter what. You're the bestest!!!
Christie
Oh bless you Cam! I have been waiting to hear from you two... I was just about to send out a search party because I thought you may have dropped off the face of the earth! So glad to hear that you're still being Cam and running late... I love it! Never change :)
Camie! How are you? I have a little down time at work and was doing a little surffing and came across your blog! You look so happy!
Hooray! It's about time. Except you posted this like a week ago and still....nothing.
Post a Comment