Friday, May 9, 2008

I love JD

I just thought I would share a couple pictures that I like. We have been married almost 9 months, I can't believe it!!! I give you a little up date on us. JD just finished his first year at BYU and is now working at 1800 contacts. He is training for triathlon that is this aug. I dont think he realized just how tight the spandex shorts are that he has to wear! As for me I am still working as a dental assistant in springville and Iam having fun working out with JD.

6 comments:

Rasmussen Forever said...

Cute photos Cambone. It's good to see you both are doing well. Love ya.

Christie

Cheyenne and Seth and Co. said...

Camie, thanks for playing with us even though we had a lazy day! I love you, and I'm always so happy to have you around! -shine

Tanya said...

i'm glad you updated. cute pictures. we need to plan another dinner date soon. we just love you guys to death.

The Meredith's said...

You look adorable. And I am so happy for you. Where do you live?

Jenni said...

You guys look so happy! You two are such a cute couple, I love it! In my next life can I look like you Cammie?

Nicole said...

Love these pics! So fun to see you guys! You're the best, sis!