Sunday, May 18, 2008

My Beautiful Wife


I just wanted to take this time to tell my wife how much I love her. She loves this blogging thing and I have not always been the most enthusiastic about it. So, I just wanted to tell her that she means the world to me and that I am so glad she is my wife. I have had the privilege of being with her the entire weekend, and I loved every minute of it. She is so wonderful to be around as her smile lights up a room and her laugh is contagious. She really is my everything and I am so lucky to have her. I love you sweetheart you are the light of my life. Thank you for your love.
love J.D.

8 comments:

Rasmussen Forever said...

Hey Cambone

He's a keeper and JD, you are the best! This is an awesome tribute to your beautiful wife. We love her too.

Nicole said...

Bro, you truly honor your sweet wife! You know she was in the fam with or without you! We love you Camie! So fun to see you guys, wish you were coming for Brookly's baptism Sat. Can't wait for the next reunion!

The Gag-nears said...

We love Camie too! I am just so glad she puts up with you and she waited 2 years for you! This post almost made me cry - I don't think I have ever seen the lovey dovey side of you Jeff. Maybe I need to see it more often. Love you both!

Jamie Nicole said...

Cam, you're beautiful!!! What a sweet husband you have:)

Carolyn Howell said...

You guys are the model couple. Attractive, grateful and amazingly happy! Just like us...except for the attractive part. Thanks for blogging so we can keep up with your current events. xoxo

Talbot Family said...

What a darling hubby you have! I just wanted to tell you what a beautiful dancer you are. My heart was filled with joy when I got to see you dancing on stage again! Some things never change, and girl, you still got it in spades.

Kayla R. said...

CAMIEEEEEE!!!!!! YEah you have a blog, i had no ides...i love you sis and I am excted to be blogging buddies:) woo hoo!!!!

Kayla R. said...

mine is private so email me your email unless i have the correct one already!!! kaylarawle@hotmail.com