It's been a year since my dream came true! Last June J.D. returned home from his mission to Spain and I was there at the airport with signs and posters. After only four days he purposed. He sent me on a scavanger hunt all around Salt Lake and the last clue was at Pete's Rock (a place where we love to hike) he told me that through out our relationship I had a couple of titles such as " high school sweet heart" and "girl friend waiting". He got down on one knee and asked me if I would take on another title " his wife" of course I said yes! I have been happy ever since. I sure do love J.D.!!
YAY! I love it! love it! Of course I remember you! you are amazing and gorgeous and I remember hearing about your story with your missionary and hoping so bad that would be me when he came home, and my dream came true and we are getting married in 9 days!. I think your blog is so cute. how is married life? do you love it?
11 comments:
WOOO HOO you two love birds!!! i love you cam:) we do need to hang out really soon!!!
Hi Cami! I wanted to comment on your blog and de-lurkify myself :) You two are so cute! I'm glad to see you are doing well!
Amanda (Bracken) Clawson
Cuteness! Love that J.D.! What a romantic little devil! How are you? Haven't talked to you forevs! Call me soon!!!
where is the love? oh here it is, at cam and jd's blog, gushing out of every post. i love it, but it's just between the three of us.
So cute!!!
I still owe you some scriptures with your name on them! I am good for it:)
What a cute post! I love that you were high school sweethearts!
YAY! I love it! love it! Of course I remember you! you are amazing and gorgeous and I remember hearing about your story with your missionary and hoping so bad that would be me when he came home, and my dream came true and we are getting married in 9 days!. I think your blog is so cute. how is married life? do you love it?
Love you Cam! How sweet! Awesome pictures! Miss you tons!
Oh that is such a cute proposal! It looks like you guys are soooo happy! I love it!
Cami! long time.. your pictures are all very cute! How have things been?? I wanted to coment and say hi!!
-Charlie
Post a Comment