
I have been tagged a couple of times, but have never done it. Here is goes...
Three joy-
J.D.
gospel
working out
Three fear-
a death of a loved one
having to move far away from family
not being able to have kids
Three goals-
keep my dished done everyday, a clean sink is a happy sink!
run a half marathon
find just the right color to paint my living room
Three current obsessions-
spinning
watching ever wood
blogging
Three surprising facts about me-
I have to brush and floss my teeth 4 times a day
I want to get certified to teach spinning
Some times I like to make stupid faces and take pictures
This picture proves it!
6 comments:
wrong picture, camie. you were supposed to put that other one up of you and JD on the bean bag, or should i call it the hormonal sak!
Silly pictures are sometimes the only way to go. It's more fun anyway.
come run the provo 1/2 river marathon with me!!!! aug 8th you will love it!!!!
i meant....Aug 9th
Sure do love you Camie, and JD. I enjoy browsing your fun blog. xoxo
Cam, we are doin so good just so busy with school and work and such but we need to get together and catch up. my e-mail is kaithutch_2@hotmail.com.
Post a Comment