I made this video for Camie for our anniversary, and I thought I would share it with you all. She really is my everything. Happy anniversary Camie. I love you.
Oh JD! That's so romantic! What a great anniversary gift. I know Cam will treasure it forever. I hope your anniversary was great and for many more great ones to come.
Hey this is Brooke Warner- I went to school with JD... I have to admit I stumbled upon your blog as I was blog-stalking today. It was fun to find! Congrats on the upcoming addition to your family! That's so fun!!
JD- remember your yellow Dole t-shirt?! I have to say, when I think of JD Sheppard, that's what comes to mind. And Ms. Stewart's medical terminology class. Remember when she showed us her muscles?
what a sweet husband you have! camie! so i don't think i have the right email address for you. i just wanted to tell you, if you haven't heard yet, that me and my girls are coming to utah!! so come to grandma & grandpa's house for dinner this sunday, sept.28th. i want to see you and your cute baby belly!! love you! britni
Hey JD I found your Blog through Brooke(Warner)Coon! This is Lindy Smith (I also went to H.S. with JD). I am SO SO happy for you two!!! It looks like everything is going really well for you!!! Congratulations on the Baby!!!
5 comments:
JD you are such a sweetheart!
Oh JD! That's so romantic! What a great anniversary gift. I know Cam will treasure it forever. I hope your anniversary was great and for many more great ones to come.
Hey this is Brooke Warner- I went to school with JD... I have to admit I stumbled upon your blog as I was blog-stalking today. It was fun to find! Congrats on the upcoming addition to your family! That's so fun!!
JD- remember your yellow Dole t-shirt?! I have to say, when I think of JD Sheppard, that's what comes to mind. And Ms. Stewart's medical terminology class. Remember when she showed us her muscles?
what a sweet husband you have! camie! so i don't think i have the right email address for you. i just wanted to tell you, if you haven't heard yet, that me and my girls are coming to utah!! so come to grandma & grandpa's house for dinner this sunday, sept.28th. i want to see you and your cute baby belly!! love you!
britni
Hey JD I found your Blog through Brooke(Warner)Coon! This is Lindy Smith (I also went to H.S. with JD). I am SO SO happy for you two!!! It looks like everything is going really well for you!!! Congratulations on the Baby!!!
Lindy
Post a Comment