Thursday, October 9, 2008

IT"S A GIRL!!!!!!!!





Here she is a little precious angel

16 comments:

Cheyenne and Seth and Co. said...

We are so excited for you guys!!!! I told you I knew it was a girl! We love you!

McRachie said...

Hooray!!!! Congratulations! Rachel is a pretty good name I think.

The Gag-nears said...

congrats! She is already a beauty, I can totally tell!

Rasmussen Forever said...

AHHH!!! Yey! I love shopping for girl stuff. Congrats to the both of you. You're in BIG trouble JD!

Lynnette said...

Congrats! Girls are so fun! When exactly is she due?

ScottandTia said...

yeah! i'm so excited for you two! she will be the cutest baby girl ever! congrats

Lyndee said...

Congrats! Now Tashia will have a playmate.

Jamie said...

Oh yay! How exiting! Oh it's so much fun! Congratulations!

The Stone's said...

Well us Stone's sure like girls!!! Cam, I can't even express how excited I am that you're having a girl! So so so GREAT!!!! I hope she doesn't have one hair on her head so I can go crazy shopping for girly, foofy headbands!!!! SO EXCITED!!!!

Nicole said...

So exciting! Congrats! Love you and miss you! Saw you on Bec's blog at the game and you look great! :)

Kayla R. said...

WOOO HOOOO girls are the BEST*:)

Momberger said...

Oh Congratulations! I am excited for you guys. Good to hear all is going well with baby!

Carolyn Howell said...

CONGRATS Camie and JD! We are celebrating for you in NYC. Speaking of the "green" apple, why not Elphaba? I think she'd get your cousin Jerry's vote also! xoxo

The Gag-nears said...

I tagged you on my blog - check it out!

Jenni said...

Yeah for a girl! That is so exciting. She is going to be gorgeous to say the least.

Caitlin & Isaac Mortensen said...

Camie i love you so much! I'm super excited for you both. Girls are way more fun than boys. No offense JD. I miss you and i'm so glad for you. If i come to BYU then i will babysit for free!! Love you guys!!!