Thursday, November 13, 2008
My best friend
I have not taken a lot of pictures latley so I dont have any fun ones to post. I just thought I would give a quick up date on the sheppards. We are doing awesome. Iam about 23 weeks and we are both falling more and more in love with baby girl. We have been trying to pick out names, but nothing is really jumping out at us. This last week I had to go to the hopspital because they thought there was a chance my water was breaking. After doing some tests we found out all is well and our little girl is healthy and just fine. I know that is not the case for some babies,and because of that I feel so blessed and lucky! I just want to say how much I love my best friend J.D. He is a great example and one of my favorite things about him is he makes me laugh everyday!! I sure do love my J.D.!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Yikes! I'm glad everything was ok! P.s. I'm telling you, Rachel is a great name!
So good to hear that everything is going good for you Cam!! love you cute pic of you and J.D.
Oh, how cute are you? This is such a cute post. I'm happy you are doing well. Love you!
What a sweet tribute to your hubby! I'm glad that everything is OK with your baby. Are you even looking pregnant yet? I'm excited to see your cute belly when we come out to visit in December!
Hey! Will you email us your email address so we can add you to our blog? We are going private soon. Our email is mombergerfam@yahoo.com. Thanks!
what?! you thought your water was breaking?! why are we always the last ones to know about these things;) i'm glad that has a false alarm. we love you guys and want and plan to keep in touch better.
I love JD too. Wait, my husband's name is JD. I love Jeff too though. that baby timer thing on your blog is getting smaller and smaller as the baby gets closer and closer. Does that scare you? I hope not, it is exciting. Oh, and I am so glad everything was okay at the Dr. We love you guys!
Hey you two! Matt and I are making our blog private this week. Will you send me your email address so we can invite you? Thanks! mombergerfam@yahoo.com
Post a Comment