Wednesday, December 3, 2008

We have had a lot happen this last month. First off my brother Dannon and his wife Mindi went through the temple and the next day they were sealed. It was so amazing to be gathered there with my whole family. They looked so happy! I can't even begin to describe just how speical and amazing that day was. I took some pictures of that day at the temple. I love the picture of Dannon and mindi they were so happy. I was also thinking that I have not posted pictures of myself with child, so I decided to show off my new look. This is me at 25 weeks, only three more months! Everything is going great! I can't blog without sharing this story. It was my birth day a couple weeks ago and I woke up to find posters and notes all around the house from my sweet husband. He also made me a homemade card with my scarpbooking stuff. I just love him so much!!! All in all we had a great November!



8 comments:

Lynnette said...

You look great! I love your cute little belly!

McRachie said...

You are such a cute pregnant lady! I'm serious, here is a picture of Angelina Jolie:
http://www.abc.net.au/news/photos/2008/02/25/2171310.htm

She and Brad Pitt are both thinking, "Dang! There goes Camie! Now no one will take anymore pictures of us :( "

Tanya said...

just for everyone's information, niki and i were both there too but were rarely allowed in many pictures, right cheyenne...:)

Rasmussen Forever said...

That's such wonderful news about Dannon and Mindi, love it! All your photos look so adorable, especially you. Oh cute mommy! So excited!

Cheyenne and Seth and Co. said...

You are so cute, and pregnancy is a good look for you!! I am so excited to meet my little niece and watch you become a real mommy. After all our years of pretend practice:) You'll be so great! I love you so much!!

Momberger said...

Look at your cute baby belly! Hooray!

Tawni and Paul said...

Oh, I almost started crying when I saw your cute pregnant self. I'm so happy for you guys. I miss seeing you at work Camie!

Tracie Jo said...

Cam...you look so cute with child!! We totally need to get together!