So in an attempt to suprise my wife and give our blog an upgrade, I decided to make apply a new template to our blog. Well as you can see it looks very nice, however, there is a small problem, I deleted everything on the side. So I still haven't told Camie yet, and I hope she understands that I was just trying to help her out. I love you Camie.
5 comments:
You could always tell her that you lost your job and crashed the car, killing a family of baby bunnies. Then when you say "Just kidding! I only killed our blog!" It won't seem so bad :D
p.s.
nice background
It's o.k. JD. It's always more fun to play with new templates and add more cute stuff. It's still fun to see how you guys are doing.
I love it!!! You're so funny, did you like the clothes we picked out? Btw, I love your new blog title!
i am sure she will understand:) I miss CAMIE!!!
Hey! We hope your Christmas was merry. We love to peek in on your blog every little while. When you figure out the templates let us know. xoxo
Post a Comment