Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Happy birth day my love!!!
It was J.D.'s birtday yesterday and boy did we have fun!!! First off let me just say that Iam the worst wife because I didn't take pictures of yesterday, I didn't have the camera. Well J.D. woke up late for class yesterday because of our little angel that keeps us up at night!! So we decided to do the next best thing, go to IHOP for breakfast. He had to go to work for a few hours, but then we went shopping for a new birthday outfit. My mom always says " everyone needs a new birthday outfit". We went to go see the new movie monsters vs aliens and then we went to fudruckers for dinner because j.D. loves that place! We took Lachlynn with us everywhere we went yesterday, I can't believe how good she was. She just slept right through everything. I just want J.D. to know that he is my everything. I look up to him in so many ways!! I am so glad that I married him I hope that I can learn to be more like him. I love you J.D. sheppard!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Happy Birthday JD!! Hey Cam, hows your little sweetie!! I want to do a breakfast soon:) LOVE YOU
Oh that's so cute! What a fun family outing! Happy Birthday J.D. Can you call me the next time you're at your mom's and I will make Trev stay with the kids while I come see that little angel. I'm so sad I haven't even seen her yet!!!
Happy Birthday (late)! Hope it was wonderful!
You need to put our blog on your little blog list. It'll be sad when you go to PA! It's been fun having a cubicle next to you. Good luck!
Post a Comment