Thursday, March 26, 2009

Lachlynn Aleah Sheppard

Here she is!! well she is a week old now, I can't believe that she is already a week old. Well last thursday they started my induction at 8:00 am and I labored till 6pm. They got really nervous because baby's heart rate went from 150 to 40 and she was not looking so good. The nurses and dr we very scared for me and baby. Me and J.D. were so scared!! They got me all ready for an emergency c-section. Baby's heart rate came up a little and the dr wanted to have me push and try to use the forceps. I pushed four times and out came baby! I know heavenly father helped me and Lachlynn to be safe and healthy. She is beautiful! J.D. and I are having fun with this new little one in our family. She has already had a photo shoot from cousin jessica and I will post those pictures asap!


16 comments:

Jenni said...

Oh you guys she is beautiful! How scary to think that her heart rate got so low! I bet you guys were terrified! I am so glad that you didn't have to get an emergency C-Section afer all! So glad she is here and your family looks so wonderful! Congrats!!

Jamie said...

Cam she is adorable! So pretty just like her mama.

Jessica said...

Lachlynn is a very beautiful baby! Congrats that everything worked out for the best!JD & Camie, you'll be fantastic parents!

The Gag-nears said...

I wanted to come over today and just hold her again. She is so sweet. Can't wait to see her again. Love you guys! need shakes? call me.

britni jean said...

oh camie, she is beautiful!! congratulations!! i look forward to seeing her soon!

Cheyenne and Seth and Co. said...

I just love her, and I love you!!! We love JD too:)

The Bests said...

She is so cute! I'm so glad she got here safely. I love you and know you will be such an amazing mommy. Enjoy every minute!

The Stone's said...

OH MY HECK she is so cute! I'm coming out this week! I need to hold her!!! Love her and you so much!

Lynnette said...

She is beautiful! I'm so glad that she got here safe and that you are both doing well. I know you guys will be great parents! Congratulations!

Laura said...

oh what a cute baby girl you have! I'm glad everyone is recovering well!

Kait said...

She is so cute! Congrats! I'm sure you will be great parents!

ScottandTia said...

camie, she is beautiful!!! everyone at work says hi and so happy everything went well. be sure to bring her by when you get a chance!

Nicole said...

Contratulations!! She is so beautiful! Well worth the wait:) What a miracle that it all worked out OK. Such a precious baby!

Kayla R. said...

SHE IS SOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!! I can't wait to meet her:) SO we need to plan a breakfast again really soon...LOVE YOU CAM!

brooke and chad coon said...

Congrats! I'm glad everything went ok. Little girls are so fun! Can't wait to see more pictures.

Carolyn Howell said...

Gorgeous, just like her mamma.
Tough, just like her dad.

xoxo