I thought I would give everyone a little up date! I went to the dr. yesterday and they got me already for an induction. we go into the hospital tonight to start the induction and we will not be returning home without our baby Lachlynn!! It's so crazy to think about!! Wish us luck, we will post pictures as soon as we can.
8 comments:
I can't wait!!!
I'm so stinkin' excited I can't even handle it!!! YAY BABY LACHLYNN!!!!
Congrats! That is so happy! I hope things go so super amazing! I'll be thinking about you a lot!
we are so excited!!!
Way to go! I'm excited for the new parent's to be. These first few weeks will be some of the greatest memories that will be looked back at for years to come.
AH!! everyone at the office wish you well! i'll show off pictures when they are posted. we love you guys! excited to see baby lachlynn!
YEAH!!! I was freakn out when I got your text! CONGRATS sweetie:) LOVE YOU
Congrats Camie and JD! G'ma Creek called us with the news last week. Please know that you are in our thoughts as you welcome your daughter into your home. (Tell my sister hello.) xoxo
Post a Comment