Iam in the final count down of this pregnancy and Iam sooooo happy!!! I go to the Dr thursday and I hope they give me some good news. My Dr told me last week that I will probably be over due, but just cross your fingers that I wont go over!! I got some pictures back from the shower that I had and I thougth I would share some. The first picture is of all four of the girls in my family that are pregnant. Yes it's true, there are four of us girls in my family that are pregnant. Iam due March, Tanya is due April, Cheyenne is due May, and Mindi is due September. It has been fun to all be pregnant at the same time. The second picture is of all the pink little girl stuff that I got! Iam so blessed to have so many people who support and love me. It has been fun to put everything away, I look in her closet and all you see is a sea of pink. Well lets just hope and pray this is my last week being pregnant!!

4 comments:
camie!!! i'm so excited for you two. it's SO close! you have to be sure and let me know when you have her. she is going to be so cute! and i still miss you at work :)
you look great! i look like a pregnant sweaty leprechaun. i think you should post a past skinny picture of me just so i feel like i've redeemed my self, and to remind myself that i'm fat temporarily. i know, i'm shallow. i promise i won't go into labor before you...i hope.
ohh SO CLOSE! I'm so excited for you. We just had one in my family and she is so precious. Good luck!
Uh... where was that great picture of me! I know you got some winners! Love the sea of pink!!! Girls are the greatest!
Post a Comment