Monday, March 2, 2009
38 weeks!!! 12 more days
Finally Iam getting closer! I feel like I can't wait any longer! Me and J.D. are both wishing so bad she would just be here already! I know I have some time still, but it's going so slow. We have gone on a lot of dates lately, because we know pretty soon we are not going to be able to just up and leave as we please without a baby sitter. J.D. got into the property and facility managment program at BYU and the school threw a big formal dinner dance for those in the program. People were dressing for the prom for this thing. I thought " Oh great! Iam 9months prego and Iam supposed to wear a prom dress". I had to get really creative! It ended up being a really fun night even though we dances one song and I thought my back was going to give out! we also went to rascal flatts on a date last week, thanks to my dad getting us sweet tickests! I don't think I have ever felt Lachlynn move and kick as much as she did that night with all the loud music. It has been so fun getting to hang out with J.D., he is my best friend! I have fun pitures of the fun dates, but my camera is acting up. I will post them later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
hang in there cam! did you go with cheyenne to that concert? i'm glad you're so prepared that she could come at any moment and you'd be set. i need to go buy diapers and do some finishing touches on the room. at least you don't have 30 days left like me. i'm for sure starting to drink castor oil when i'm 37 weeks. i'm in so much pain and discomfort, nothing you haven't experienced too.:( anyway, we love you and we pray for all the pregnant women in our family every night! that should do something for us all!
Oh, you are getting sooo close! I'm glad you are enjoying time with your hubby. That is the best thing to do! Hang in there. I hope everything goes well in these last few days!
Your blog is so cute! I love the name, too!! If you get really bored at your house, you are always welcome to come here... just shoot me an email. I'd love to have you. (I get bored, too.)
Jason and I really want to have you and Jeff over ... we figure, now that Lachlynn is so close to coming, we should probably wait till after she's born. :)
CAN you look amazing! just wait until March 17th!!! ha ha ha LOVE YOU
Post a Comment