Like promised here are pictures of our little house. I took some pictures of our front yard and also some pictures of the college compus that J.D. interns at. I wish you could really see the house that we live in. It is a little farm house that is 100 years old. It has had some work done on it so it's a little updated. I have really missed our beautiful mountains that we get to enjoy in utah, but everything here is very green. J.D. is doing a property and facility internship here at keystone college. We are out here 9 more weeks and we will be home in july. We are adjusting and I dont think Lachlynn can tell we are 2,000 miles from home. Well we are in a great location because we are a couple hours away from WashingtonDC and New York. Speaking of New york, we are going to see the statue of liberty tomorrow and we will take lots of pictures. Well love you all!
What a cute little house! And what an adventure! I'm so jealous that you're so close to New York! How fun! Love you cam! Can't wait for you to get back!
lachlynn looked like a little dolly laying on that big bed. i miss all the woods and trees back east. enjoy it while you can. please email me those picture of the snake! and post them on the blog for larkin. love you and we'll call you soon.
It is a cute house, and I hope you are enjoying it. Though far from home, I hope you are having fun doing something completely different for a couple of months!
Oh my heck -that is the cutest house! So much better than the dorms - Jeff is grateful I said something. He knows it. I just want to pick that little L-train off that bed and kiss her. i miss her so much!! I'll just have to give Ashley extra kisses to make up for it. We miss you guys. Looks like so much fun!!! Update again about Palmyra! Can't wait!
8 comments:
What a cute little house! And what an adventure! I'm so jealous that you're so close to New York! How fun! Love you cam! Can't wait for you to get back!
That house is so dang cute! Have fun!
WAY CUTE house!
cute little house! that is such a fun adventure, i'm jealous. be sure to enjoy it!!!
lachlynn looked like a little dolly laying on that big bed. i miss all the woods and trees back east. enjoy it while you can. please email me those picture of the snake! and post them on the blog for larkin. love you and we'll call you soon.
It is a cute house, and I hope you are enjoying it. Though far from home, I hope you are having fun doing something completely different for a couple of months!
Oh my heck -that is the cutest house! So much better than the dorms - Jeff is grateful I said something. He knows it. I just want to pick that little L-train off that bed and kiss her. i miss her so much!! I'll just have to give Ashley extra kisses to make up for it. We miss you guys. Looks like so much fun!!! Update again about Palmyra! Can't wait!
I love the house! It kind of reminds me of Schrute Farms!! Hope you guys are having fun!! Love ya!!
Post a Comment