Thursday, May 28, 2009

New York, New York!!!

I will warn you that there are a lot of pictures! We the first picture that you will see is in honor of my nephew Larkin. That kid loves snakes! As we were walking around New york I saw this man holding snakes. You could pay 5 dollars to have the snake around your neck and get a picture. I thought of Larkin and I know that if he were there he would be first in line to wear that snake around his neck. We saw the statue of liberty and took a boat ride. We all wore a sweet tatoo and some sweet glasses in honor of lady liberty. Lachlynn as always was great! We walked down time square and she slept through everything. Then we went hiking for memorial day and saw really cool waterfalls. It was a long hike too. I just can't believe all the things Lachlynn has done in her two months of life, lets recap.. drove across 8 states(32 hours), saw the statue of liberty, and gone hiking. It's too bad she wont remember. Well we are having great time and getting more used to living her in scranton. We miss you all and love you so much! This weekend we are going to the Sacred grove. We will have more pictures of that next time.
P.S. My sister had her sweet baby boy Boston on Sat. go to her blog to see the little man.














8 comments:

Tanya said...

whoa, jd's wearing that baby pack really super low. was that even comfortable for him?! jk. cute tattoos and glasses.

Cheyenne and Seth and Co. said...

i just love you! thanks for calling:) We were watching our wedding video today and saw JD. He was so young! We love you guys SO much! As always, i'm glad you're my sister!

Jamie said...

Camie! You look so great! And I love JD's American Flag glasses. Very manly. ha ha :)

ScottandTia said...

you guys should wear those glasses ALL THE TIME! very sexy!! glad to hear you are having fun

Jessica said...

Looks like you're having a grand time! Enjoy all of the sightseeing!!

britni jean said...

camie, how fun!! i'm jealous of your little adventure. your little house is so cute! your statue of liberty day and hiking to the waterfall looked so fun. your little family is so cute! i'm so proud of you for going on this new adventure. love you! p.s. i sure missed seeing you more when i was in utah in april. i wanted to hold little lachlynn, someday.

The Stone's said...

I miss you! So much

Lynnette said...

Looks like you guys are doing some great things out there! Little Lachlynn doesn't know how good she has it!! I'm glad she is such a good baby and allows you to do all of those fun things!