Here is a movie I made of Lachlynn. She is growing so fast, just want to keep her little forever. Camie and I love her so much, and we know she has alot of relatives who love her to. So here is the precious princess.
that was the cutest movie I have ever seen! It made us miss you guys so much! I want to just kiss little Lachlynn's cheeks! I miss her so much! I want to see more a TON more recent pics of her so I can see what I have been missing. She is beautiful!
Hey little Sheppards! This video is absolutely priceless. Thanks for sharing it with us. We can't wait to see you at the reunion and give you all hugs and kisses! Love, mom & dad
5 comments:
this was so good! i've never heard that song, but i love it. thanks for sharing all those pictures of little baby girl:)
She is so beautiful!!! We love you guys!
I love her suckin' on that bink! She is so cute. And again, I miss you! So much!!!!
that was the cutest movie I have ever seen! It made us miss you guys so much! I want to just kiss little Lachlynn's cheeks! I miss her so much! I want to see more a TON more recent pics of her so I can see what I have been missing. She is beautiful!
Hey little Sheppards! This video is absolutely priceless. Thanks for sharing it with us. We can't wait to see you at the reunion and give you all hugs and kisses! Love, mom & dad
Post a Comment