Friday, June 26, 2009

2nd cake!

Well here is my second cake! I had so much fun making it. It's so relaxing. I just thought I would post a picture of it. I have to make two more cakes this week, Iam up to my ears in cake with no family around to eat it, NOT good! We are coming down this next week, can't wait to see you guys!

9 comments:

ScottandTia said...

you are a pro!!! that is beautiful!

Tanya said...

wow! seriously, i know we've already discuss this but prepare to teach me everything you know.

Cheyenne and Seth and Co. said...

nice work Cam!! I love you

Kayla R. said...

HOLY COW!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE it CAM!!!!

Laura said...

hey that looks great! I saw you guys went to New York just now, that's where we want to make it to eventually! Looks like you guys are having so much fun!

The Stone's said...

Remember when we were little and we did a commercial for "Shellie's doll making class". We should've called it Camie's cake making class! Awesome!

britni jean said...

awesome cake! i think that is so cool that you are taking a cake class. i love you camie!

Tracie Jo said...

I think it turned out lovely. I can't wait to make a cake for Jamie with you!! Only 30 days!!!

Tawni and Paul said...

Wow you are so talented.