Sunday, July 12, 2009

Gettysburg and DC



These pictures are from our trips to Gettysburg and Washington DC Temple. Although there was a wonderfull Sheppard family reunion inbetween, I didn't bring the pictures so I will do a seperate post about our wonderfull trip to Salt Lake. The first pictures are from when we went down to Gettysburg. They have all sorts of memorials set up and we took a really neat tour of the battlefields. Lachlynn really loved the cannons.

Here is one of the Gettysburg address that we really liked.



Here are the rest of the pics...






This past weekend we went to the DC Temple with our friends that we met here, Adam and Erin. We rented a van so we could drive downn there togethere and we had a great time. The Temple was so beautifull and we watched their kids while they went through a session then we swapped so we could go through. It was a fun time had all around. Then we had some Duncan Doughnuts or were they Tommys I don't remember. Anyways, Thanks Adam and Erin for a great time.





9 comments:

Tanya said...

i got tingles when i saw the temple. have you ever seen the never ending story? well the dc temple reminds me of the ivory tower where the childlike empress lives. you should have that one of your little fam in front of it enalrged and framed!

Laura said...

sorry we missed you guys! That would have been fun to meet up!

The Stone's said...

Fun! Miss you! You look so great! Lachlynn is getting so big! I can't wait for you to come back!

Cheyenne and Seth and Co. said...

I love you Cambone.

Kayla R. said...

HOW CUTE CAM, looks like you had so much fun!!!! you look so good:) Cant wait to see you in a few weeks, LOVE YOU sis xoxox

Carolyn Howell said...

Keep livin' life to the fullest.

Camie and JD said...

Thanks for a GREAT trip! I don't know when we would have gotten to the Temple if you guys weren't so helpful and awesome! Good times! Can't wait to come visit you in Utah next summer!

Camie and JD said...

Oops, that is posted by Erin through being a visiter... sorry!

Nicole said...

How fun! What a wonderful experience! So many blessings! Love and miss you!