


The other night are friends decided that they wanted to have a camp fire and roast hot dogs and marsh mellows. It was way fun! it was Lachlynn's first fire and she loved being out side and being around the fire. J.d. being the boy scout that he is was in charge of the fire making sure it was always as big as him.


8 comments:
I miss you so much! Words can't describe! I love that baby and I want to hold her!
Nice work cam! You are SO beautiful!!!
cute cake! i'm just the opposite...fondant any day over buttercream!
Your cakes are so cute! I can't wait to make one with you for Jamie! That will be so fun.
Jeff has fire duty when we go camping - callin' it! So glad we get to see you guys soon!!!
ps = impressive fondunt - you've got skills girl!
Oh my heck! What is with your family being amazing at cake decorating! Seriously you guys are making my poor ant cake look more and more pathetic!! You guys look so great and so happy!! Your daughter (I do know her name but I'm not going to try to spell it right now or I'll embarrass myself) is gorgeous! Oh Cami she is sooo beautiful!
Love the cake! You are amazing, girl!
Post a Comment