I found this cake in a book and wanted to make it for the sheppard family reunion because it had a family tree on it. It turned out pretty good! Here are some pictures of Lachlynn that I love. The one where she is on her tummy is when she first learned to roll over. She is such a big girl!!
You did a GREAT job on that cake! I love the family tree idea. So cute. And I'm so glad I got to meet your sweet little girl on the fourth! She's so cute! I love the picture with JD sleeping and she is smiling so big!
7 comments:
i love that one on her belly. something about her is looking more like you now...so of course she's beautiful:)
You did a GREAT job on that cake! I love the family tree idea. So cute. And I'm so glad I got to meet your sweet little girl on the fourth! She's so cute! I love the picture with JD sleeping and she is smiling so big!
That cake rocks! I think it is so cute:) I love that little girl! Tanya is right, I totally think she looks like you
That was a very cute cake, and Lachlynn is a doll! I have a couple of sweet pictures of her at the reunion! Such a cutie!
great job on the cake camie! you are so talented! lachlynn is so cute. she is getting so big.
I love the picture of JD asleep and Lachlan on him. Paul always does that. It's so cute! She's is so beautiful!
sorry I spelled Lachlynn wrong
Post a Comment