Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Home sweet home!

well we are home now! It is so good to be home, but we sure do miss all of the great friends we met in PA. It was such a great experience. Our first week home the sheppards had a family camping trip. We had a great time, poor little lachlynn was so cold at night she always ended up in bed with me and J.D. We had a really fun time.




Lachlynn was so good while we camped! This was some pictures of her in the morning, she is a happy little thing.


This is a picture that I love of Lachlynn. I got her out of the bath and she was looking at herself in the mirror. She loves that little baby she See's in the mirror.

2 comments:

The Stone's said...

Love her! I want to snuggle her again!

Kayla R. said...

SOOOOO CUTE!!!! I cant wait to play with her:)