Sunday, August 30, 2009

5 months, 2 years,triathlon

Lachynn is 5 and half months old!!! She is are sweet little girl. everyone who See's her always comments on how much she smiles. She is such a happy baby!! She weighs 13 1/2 pounds and is 24 inches long, and she sleeps between 9-11 hours at night! She has been the sweetest, happiest, easiest baby ever! We sure do love are little lachlynn!!! I dressed her up as an 80's aerobic girl the other day, we were laughing till we cried!! Man oh man she is cute!!






I can't believe it's been two years!!!! I have had a blast. Well my amazing mom watched Lachlynn the whole day and even watched her over night! ( what a nice mom) We went to the temple first and did a session and we were able to do some sealings. It was so neat to kneel across the altar again, it was so neat to do it for someone else. Then we hiked up the canyon that he proposed at and then went to the cheesecake factory. My uncle and aunt have a sweet condo in midway that they let us barrow, it's beautiful! We had a great time. For those of you who don't know I met J.D. when I was 16. I came across a journal that I kept in high school. It was so neat to read all the stories about my crush J.D. sheppard. Iam so glad that cheyenne set my and J.D. up clear back in high school! It is so cool to see how far we have come.



J.D. did his second triathlon. It was the jordanelle. We go to park city with J.D.'s parents the night before and stay in a hotel and then wake up nice and early to watch him. He did great, he beat his time from last year!! Iam so proud of him!!

6 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh my she IS a smiley little thing! So cute Cam! And congratulations on 2 years! I always think of you on your anniversary because it's my parents anniversary too, so I always remember yours and am so happy for you! Love ya girl!

ScottandTia said...

those are the cutest pictures of lachlynn! congrats on 2 years...time flies, wow! have i known you that long? crazy. jd good job with beating your time!!!

britni jean said...

camie, that baby lachlynn of yours is so pretty!! love the smile! and i love all her bows!!! what a cute couple you and j.d. are. congrats on 2 years. i love you three sheppards!!

The Stone's said...

So fun! I love the sunglasses picture of her! I need to see her again! Go J.D. I'm so proud of him too! Triatholons are hard. I miss you! Lets play soon!

Kayla R. said...

AHHHHHH...she is sooooo CUTE!!!! I can hardly stand it!

Nicole said...

Love you Camie! Amazing! Lachlynn is getting so big and as always so cute! Miss you tons! Wow! 2 years already! It goes so fast! Awesome race Jeff! Love you Bro!