Thursday, June 18, 2009

Here is my first cake!I only had 5 minutes at the end of class to decorate it, so it's not my best work. I had a lot of fun.

J.D.was showing lachlynn the cake, he held it up close to her face and she moved her head quick right into the frosting!! I was cleaning frosting out of her nose all nigt!


Iam posting this picture because my Mom told me the day that she wanted to see a picture of her camie cookie.

3 comments:

ScottandTia said...

CAMIE!!! i love it. good job on your first cake! jd, there are easier ways to feed your kid cake :)

The Stone's said...

That is so funny! Lachlynn loves cake! Paislee has been so grabby lately! She pulls my plate off the table all the time! I'm glad you put that pic on! I wanted to see you too! Miss you so!

The Gag-nears said...

The cake looks awesome - I need our yummy frosting right now. good job - I would have gained like 50 pounds by now being in a cake decorating class because I would eat all the frosting. Lachlynn is so cute! I want to see more pics of her.