Lachlynn will be 7 months next week! Lachlynn was in our bed one morning with me and J.D just playing and we just kept talking about how big she is getting and how we don't want her to grow up! I will miss this little bald head, little chubby feet, and her gummy smile. She is 15 pounds and 26 inches long, but still no teeth. Some things she loves: crawling through the house, eating apple rice cereal, going to the store and looking around, and playing with anything she can get a hold of. I love just hanging out with Lachlynn she is my best little buddy. When J.D. blesses her, he said that she " would be a beckon of light" she is!! She is so happy and smiley all the time. One of the pictures down below is of her with a bandage on her head. She had a growth on her head and we went to primary childrens and went to a specialst who removed it. She screamed and screamed! I had to go out of the room with they did it. When I went in she was still crying, but as soon as she saw me she started to smile and giggle! Man I love that girl! Also while I was there I noticed all the sick little children. Some of those little children were fighting for their lives. I thanked God that day for the healthy little gilr that I have that can function just fine.



I thought I would put this picture up here, lachlynn got this tea set from her baby shower and she loves to play with it already!
5 comments:
I love it! I'm so glad you can have tea parties together already! SO SO cute! LOve her, love you...love Team Sheppard, really do!
She should come have a tea party with Sawyer! Sawyer loves tea parties! I'm so glad that everythihng went okay at the doc. Sad that she was crying, but glad she's okay! Miss you! Come play soon!
glad to hear everything went well with the surgery! yes, we do need to hang out
HA HA HA i am so glad she loves her Tea set...Lily wanted to get that for her instead of clothes!!! SOOO CUTE..I LOVE HER:)
She's a doll. I'm so glad she is such a happy baby for you!
Post a Comment