Monday, October 19, 2009

Families are FOREVER!


I just thought I would share a few thoughts. Today is the anniversary of my brother Chris's death. I want to share with you a testimony of the truthfulness of my blog title. Families are forever, what a great truth! I had the oppertunity yesterday to be with a friend of mine who is newly baptized and is from PA. She has never seen the Temple and so we took her to temple square and just walked around and took a tour. We then watched the testiments she had never seen. It was great for her to see all that, but it was also a great time for me to be reminded of the greatness of God and the Love he has for us. How grateful I am that he loves us enough to plan a way that we can be with our loved ones always and FOEVER! So on this bitter sweet day Iam gratful for my Heavenly Father and my Savior!

3 comments:

The Stone's said...

Thinking of you today. Love you and your amazing family!

Cheyenne and Seth and Co. said...

I'm so thankful for those things too. I'm glad that you're my sister and I'm thankful we are sisters for forever! I love you.

Lynnette said...

What a great testimony and reminder of what is important in life! We love you guys!