So for Halloween we all dressed up. I was Audre Hepburn, J.D. was a whoopee cushion, and sweet Lachlynn was a pink fairy. We had a blast. The first picture is of me after Lachlynn's fisrt experience with a bitter biscuits, she crawled all over me. Lachlynn is now 8 months. She is crawling up the stairs, standing up, and has a tooth coming in any day! She is growing soooo fast! Life is good with the Sheppards, can't complain.


7 comments:
A whoopie cushion?! That is AWESOME! So funny.
camie, is that first picture really a shot of your amazing body?! ooow, ooow!
Lachlynn is so cute! I love her big eyes! Wish I could see you more!
So cute! Clever costumes, especially the whoopie cushion!
so cute! can't wait to see you soon
YOU do look fabulous!!! darling pics, LOVE YOU cam bam!!
So fun to watch her grow in pictures! She is darling! Fun pics! Love them! Wish we were there!
Post a Comment