Here are a few random, but cute pictures of my Lachlynn. I love the picture where there are a lot of Lachlynn's. We were in the dressing room at the store and they had the three mirror's and lachlynn went crazy! She was talking and smiling to all of her Lachlynn friends. I also love the picture of her looking into the Christmas bulb on the tree. Random I know, but she is sooo cute. She is almost 9 months old!!!!!!!!! I am really going to miss her at this stage. I love everything about her. She is still the happiest baby I have ever seen. Not much going on with the sheppards just getting excited for christmas!
5 comments:
Holy moly! She is the happiest baby! I love her huge cheesy smile. So adorable.
Cute!
Love that Lachy sue. We just need to work on her loving me. Bring he over more.
would you just die if those four lachlynn's were all real. i'd probably leave them all in the dressing room. jk...but seriously:)
Cute pictures!! Lachlynn is a doll!!
Post a Comment