
All I got to say is Dang she's strong! You can definitely tell she has Hancuff blood!
We were at Cody and Tanya's house and J.D. just wanted to see what she would do if he put her by the bar and sure enough she grabbed on tight and loved it! She did it a couple more times that night, it was hilarious!! Watch out Hancuff boys she will give you a run for your money!!
9 comments:
malik has a little teething fever right now, but when he's feeling better, i am so putting him on the bar and taking a picture. i love it and i'm glad you got it. sorry it took so long:/
Good Job Lach-a-loo!! She is starting out strong!
Holy Moly! She really is strong! I can't believe she's holding on by herself!
That is so cute! You should take her to spinning class on a tiny stationary trike!
woooo hooo!!!
lol that is awesome!
Wow! I don't even think I could do that for too long. Thanks for the invite. I love your family pics a couple of posts back. Your mom and dad look fabulous. I love them! I love your whole fam!
She is a Hancuff after all!
Such a cutey!
Post a Comment