Monday, February 8, 2010

Poor little lachlynn!


Well Lachlynn started feeling sick yesterday and ran a 104 fever so we were at the ER for the night and they pumped her full of antibiotics and meds. Poor little thing was so tired and drained! They said that it was a stomache flu and a possible ear infection. She would not drink or eat anything and so she was dehydrated. If you know lachlynn, you know that she is such a happy baby and so it was so hard to see her just cry and be so miserable. Anyways her fever broke and they sent us home and we finally got some well needed sleep. She woke this morning with a 102 fever and they wanted her to go the dr's so we went in again today and she was finally able to drink something and her fever broke again so as of now she is in her own bed fast a sleep. Poor little Lachlynn has seen some better days! Good thing she has a great daddy and grandpa who gave her a blessing, I thinks it's working!!

6 comments:

tam said...

I am so sorry Lachlynn. I hope you feel better soon! We are all coming down with something here! It seems to be going around!

Spencerandkirsty said...

Oh my goodness!! I hope she is feeling better. Poor little thing that is no fun. Let me know if you need anything.

Nicole said...

Oh poor girl! No fun and so scary when little ones are so sick! We love you and pray for you!

Cheyenne and Seth and Co. said...

So glad she's feeling better! I love that little girl!!! I love you!

The Gag-nears said...

So sad when they are sick - especially with fevers. Glad she is going again and doing her "oooooo" I miss her and want to see her. Love you guys!

Kayla R. said...

:( sorry sweetie!