Monday, February 22, 2010

A little of everything

Well like I said there is a little bit of everything. My friend Tammy wanted to make a cake with fondant so she called me up and this was our creation!! It was so fun to make! I can't wait to make Lachlynn's birthday cake, it's going to be so cute.

After a week of high fevers and feeling crummy, lachynn is back to her happy self again. I opened the dish washer to unload and I turned my back for one minute and this is what I found. Safe huh? She is into Everything, but yet her favorite toy is still a good old fashion tampon.

One of our sweet friends that we met in Pennsylvania sent Lachlynn this cute hat. She will keep it on for 2 seconds, It's so cute I just wish she would wear it.

J.D. had an old fish tank and he fixed it up for Lachlynn. There are pink sparkly rocks and plants in there. He also found pink fish. He loves his Lachlynn and Lachlynn loves her fish. The first thing she does in the morning is wave to the fish and say hi.

For valentines day J.D. got up and made me and lachlynn pink heart pancakes. Lachlynn also had a marsh mellow heart for breakfast too! I got pretty flowers from J.D. as well. It was a fun valentines. J.D. is taking 24 credits at BYU so he can graduate in April and he is BUSY to say the least! So he surprised me and we went to dinner, shopping, movie, and we also got Carmel apples for Rocky mountain chocolate factory ( my favorite). Then we went to the Anniversary Inn. It was so nice just to spend time with him. He does so much for us WE LOVE YOU JADE!


9 comments:

The Stone's said...

So fun! I love Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory! I'm so glad Lachlynn is feeling better and you are so HIRED to make Sawyer's cake! That is awesome Cam! Can we play soon!

Tanya said...

that cake looks so good! can't wait to see lachlynn's;)

Cheyenne and Seth and Co. said...

So fun Cam! your cake rocks! I'm so glad you have a healthy baby and a nice husband! You deserve both! So glad you're my sister!!!

ScottandTia said...

cute cake camie! you are a pro!!! lachlynn is getting so big. love the pict of her on the dishwasher door!

britni jean said...

cam, you have such a cute family!! i'm so glad to hear that lachlynn is feeling better!

i also love your cake! i just learned how to make fondant and decorated my first cake for valentines day. i'm planning on decorating tesa's birthday cake this friday with fondant. i hope it turns out. i look forward to seeing pictures of lachlynn's birthday cake on here soon. Happy Early Birthday to Lachlynn!! love you!

McRachie said...

Camie!!! Your cake is fabulous!!!

Kayla R. said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that cake, you are so tallented!!! What darling pics, I miss that little girly...i miss you too!!! LOVE YOU

Lynnette said...

Awesome cake! You are very talented. Do you want to come and teach me? Lachlynn is adorable and I'm glad she is feeling better. Welcome to the world of busy - into everything - babies! So fun!

Tiffini said...

she is so dang cute! glad she's feeling better.

i remember the long list of credit-hours, too. hang in there jeff!