
We were over at cheyenne's house and there was this cool batman mask that Lachlynn was playing with, I put it on her and she loved it. She would just smile at herself in the mirror, it was so funny!

Lachlynn is growing up so fast! She will turn 1 next week! I just love having this little side kick with me!! One thing she loves is Ice cream!! I was eating some the other day and she crawled up on me and we shared. Man she is cute!!
6 comments:
I love your hair! It looks so cute on you! I cant believe Lachlynn is going to be 1 next week!! I wish they didnt grow up so fast. Kaybree just turned 2 on Friday :(
Love the hair! I can't believe she's going to be one! CRAZY!!!!!
very cute hair!
you chopped it, huh?! looks good, but i'm not surprised. your so cute. i like that your eating ice cream straight out of the carton. way to teach her right. but yeah, come over for sure!
LOVE the hair cut!!! you are so dang gorgeous! that was fun last week, we should do it again!
Cute hair! I can't believe it has been a year since little Lachlynn was born. How time flies!
Post a Comment