We celebrated my nephew Kingston's birthday yesterday and lachlynn had a blast playing with her cousins at the park. I think she loved the chocolate cake the most. I saw her feeding J.D. the cake, I am glad I got a picture of that. My sister in law asked me if I would make Kingston's little smash cake. Everything was decorated with crowns because they call him "KING" he is a cute little man.
8 comments:
Another AMAZING looking cake. Time to start a business
She is so cute! I can't believe how big she's getting! I love the cake, the just get better and better.
lachlynn is so stinkin cute!!! ok, you are pro already...lets start a business making cakes :)
She is the best! That's the cutest cake pic! And again... love the cake! You should make a business and and name it "Shelly's doll making class" :)
I love her messy smile as she feeds her daddy. Such a doll! And great job on the cake!
I miss those little chubby cheeks! I can't believe she is 18 months!!! Love you guys and I LOVE the wedding cake you made Camie! I haven't checked your blog in so long - we miss you guys!!! Pictionary on Skype some time - we have to make it happen!
Hee hee hee! I love how Lachlynn is opening her mouth while feeding that cake to JD. She is so cute!
Camie, I peeked in on your life via your blog. I love you and I love being a small part of your extended family. Lachlynn is absolutely adorable - no surprise given her momma! Hugs for babe and JD.
Auntie Carolyn
xoxo
Post a Comment