Thursday, September 2, 2010

My first wedding cake!

Here it is.... The bottom is a 14 in vanilla pound cake, the middle layer is a 10 in vanilla and chocolate cake, and the top layer is a 6 in chocolate cake. The cake had raspberry and strawberry filling and then a layer of vanilla butter cream frosting also covered in fondant. It was so much to make! I would do it again in a heart beat.

After the hours I put into this cake I created a bond with it and had to get a pictures of the two of us.


Here are a few pictures my lachy! She is now 18 months... I can't believe it. She is talking all the time learning new things to say and do daily. I am constantly amazed at what she is learning. I love her so much! I don't know how I got such a cute little girl.

6 comments:

Jamie said...

That cake looks incrdible! As does your cute cute hair! And that daughter of yours is a beauty! I miss seeing you at church. :)

tam said...

The cake looks really good! Your hair is super cute!! Lachaloo is getting so big!! I can't believe she can go to nursery already!!

The Stone's said...

That cake really is off the hook! And so is Lachlynn:) Oh man... I crack myself up. But really, I love her! She's so cute!

Spencerandkirsty said...

Good job on the cake!! Lachlynn is just as cute as ever!! We miss you guys! Its just not the same..

ScottandTia said...

CAMIE!!! you are a pro! that cake looks amazing! great job :)

Kayla R. said...

GORGEOUS Cam, you look so good! I miss you so much:) lets play soon!!!