Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I just had to post this picture! She is such a girl. She would wear dresses everyday if I let her. I put her in this dress the other day and she immediately twirls and dances. Oh I love having a little girl. I love painting our nails, playing with dollies, watching princess movies over and over again, I love buying pink glittery things, I love doing her hair, oh wait! She doesn't have any! I just love Lachlynn.

4 comments:

The Stone's said...

She is so cute! just like her momma!

Spencerandkirsty said...

She is soooo cute!! I cant believe how big she is getting!

ScottandTia said...

oh she is SOOO cute!!!

britni jean said...

cam, she is adorable!! i wish she was able to play with my girls! they would have so much fun! they sound like they like the same things! having girls is SO much fun! love you!