Sunday, January 30, 2011
Grateful
I was just sitting here this Morning listening to Church music while getting things done. I just wanted to share my thoughts. I am very grateful for my knowledge of the Gospel. I was teaching my Sunday school class last week, and we were talking about how there are people on this earth that don't even know they are a child of God. I have been thinking about that this week and how sad that is! What a difference it makes in my life to know that there is someone who loves me and wants the best for me. Knowing that I am a child of God means so much. It means I can hold my head high and be who I need to be, that I can go through this life with hope and faith, knowing that I AM LOVED. It's worth living the way we do just to feel this way! I am so grateful that I know the truth!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
And you do this so well. You can tell that you KNOW you are a loved daughter of God, by the way you carry yourself and the way you live.
P.S. I am grateful that you are my sister
Post a Comment